The 2020 campaign focused on online donations and virtual food drives, while also providing guidance for in-person donations and events as appropriate.
2020 National Campaign Totals
Feds Feed Families donations in summer 2020 were tracked on a national basis, due to COVID-19 constraints. Visit the results dashboard for totals by state, agency or department.
- Pounds of food collected: 6,709,704
- Number of Donations: 5,331
2019 Greater St. Louis Campaign Totals
- Pounds of food collected: 22,723
- Monetary value: $38,651
- # of people fed for one day: 6,180
2018 Greater St. Louis Campaign Totals
- Pounds of food collected: 22,599
- Monetary value: $38,192.31
- # of people fed for one day: 5,650
2017 Greater St. Louis Campaign Totals
- Pounds of food collected: 13,385
- Monetary value: $22,620.65
- # of people fed for one day: 3,346
“Hunger Never Takes a Summer Vacation”
In partnership with Operation Food Search, the Greater St. Louis Federal Executive Board sponsors the Annual Feds Feed Families food drive.
DID YOU KNOW…
1 in 4 kids here face hunger every day
Food Banks around the country face severe shortages of non-perishable items as summer vacation starts and children are away from the nutritious meals provided there.
For information on where to donate to this worthy local cause or host a “Blue Barrel” for your agency, contact the Greater St. Louis Federal Executive Board office at (314) 539-6313.