If you are beginning your federal career, at the mid-level point, or a year away from retiring, these seminars are for you!
The Greater St. Louis Federal Executive Board (FEB), in collaboration with the federal agencies in our geographic area, host a series of seminars on retirement planning for FERS, & LEO/ATC/FF federal employees.
The 1-day, 8 hour seminars cover a wide array of topics to include:
And much, much more.
REGISTRATION: Visit our Calendar of Events to reserve a seat.
U.S. OPM Retirement Webinar
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management has created a new video to help you educate federal employees about their annuity benefits under the two most common Federal retirement systems:
Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS)
Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
The 51-minute video answers these and many more questions:
- How much of my salary is contributed to my retirement system?
- When can I retire?
- What service is creditable toward my retirement eligibility and annuity benefit?
- How can I estimate my monthly annuity benefit?
- What reductions could apply to my annuity benefit?
- How can I prepare for retirement?
The video is available at www.opm.gov/RetirementOverview