If you are beginning your federal career, at the mid-level point, or a year away from retiring, these seminars are for you!
The Greater St. Louis Federal Executive Board (FEB), in collaboration with the federal agencies in our geographic area, host a series of seminars on retirement planning for FERS, & LEO/ATC/FF federal employees.
The 1-day, 8 hour seminars cover a wide array of topics to include:
And much, much more.
REGISTRATION: Visit our Calendar of Events to reserve a seat.
U.S. OPM Retirement Webinar
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management has created a new video to help you educate federal employees about their annuity benefits under the two most common Federal retirement systems:
Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS)
Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
The 51-minute video answers these and many more questions:
- How much of my salary is contributed to my retirement system?
- When can I retire?
- What service is creditable toward my retirement eligibility and annuity benefit?
- How can I estimate my monthly annuity benefit?
- What reductions could apply to my annuity benefit?
- How can I prepare for retirement?
The video is available at www.opm.gov/RetirementOverview
ENDORSED VENDORS OF THE STL FEB
The Greater St. Louis FEB protects federal employees from predatory businesses. As such, we thoroughly review all curriculum and business practices utilized by our approved business partners.
The following businesses are NOT endorsed by the Greater St. Louis Federal Executive Board. Federal employees should NOT attend or conduct business with them in any capacity:
- Federal Employee Advocates
- Federal Benefits Educators (FBE)
- Federal Retirement EDU
- Sound Investment Strategies, Inc.
- Financial Benefits Online
- Federation Of Federal Employee Benefit Advocates
- Vista Federal Retirement
- frbnetwork (Financial Resources & Benefits)