Executive Forum Overview
The Executive Forum is an annual leadership oriented training and networking forum offered to all federal, postal, and military in the Greater St Louis Federal Executive Board (FEB) areas but is also open to any other federal, postal, or military not in our FEB area who wish to attend. We especially invite those from the Kansas City FEB and the Chicago FEB regions to join us!
- August-September timeframe, 2-3 days duration, all day
- Open to all leaders in the federal, postal, and military workforce
- Space is limited so apply as soon as possible
- Attendees receive training and workshops applicable to leadership
- Registration before the event is mandatory, no walk-ins allowed for security reasons
2018 St. Louis Executive Forum
The Greater St. Louis FEB is proud to be sponsoring the 2018 Executive Forum
DATE: August 2018
Please continue to check back periodically for updates regarding the 2018 Executive Forum.
If you have any questions regarding the Executive Forum, please contact your Greater St Louis Federal Executive Board Office at (314) 539-6312 or 6313.