- September 11, 2019 - September 12, 2019
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
***This course has been cancelled. If you are registered to attend, please contact Mr. Jerry Strom for a full refund. Thank you.***
This dynamic Leadership Development Series is a proven training program for the next generation of federal leaders. Programmed to enhance the developmental pathway of all employees – including managers, supervisors, and executives – this course addresses two-thirds of the Leadership Skills identified within OPM’s five ‘Executive Core Qualifications’ needed for success in government service.
6 distinct sessions, each designed to develop your core competencies of leadership. These include:
- Personal growth and credibility
- Leaders are the ones that take action
- See the future and share the vision
- Investing Your Time and Energy into People
- Your Character Says More about Your Ability to Lead….
- Communication Links Leaders and Their Followers