- March 18, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
DEVELOP INNOVATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS TO MEET STRATEGIC GOALS TO IMPROVE YOUR UNIT AND YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
Want innovative ways to solve problems with a team?
Do you want to learn to pitch your ideas to your audience?
Do you want to develop a strategic way of thinking using data and project management?
Then look no further, this is the class for you!
Learn the basics of lean process theory and the Practical Problem Solving model to stomp out root causes and pick the best improvement ideas to implement. Open to all federal agency employees across the St Louis area.
- Identify the 8 steps of the Air Force Practical Problem Solving Model
- List the elements of basic lean theory and tools
- List event team roles
- Demonstrate Process Mapping
- Create a balanced SMART goal
- Determine a root cause
- Prioritize countermeasures for Return on Investment
- Create a pitch to sell your ideas to leadership
- Understand the role of an action plan
- Discuss how to sustain and share results
NOTE – TEAM SCOTT should register via EIM site or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Venue: Scott Air Force Base
502 Ward Drive, Scott AFB IL 62225