- July 22, 2019 - July 25, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
LEAN IN GOVERNMENT – GREEN BELT FACILITATOR COURSE
Would you like to learn practical lean six sigma tools to help you improve the quality, speed or budget cost of your government processes? Hands-on group activities, videos and a capstone case study help learners to practice process mapping, root cause analysis, and benefit/effects analysis to help select potential solutions and put them into action. Great for team leaders and process owners who want to learn to facilitate teams through a continuous improvement journey. Access to online training videos and an app for your phone are included.
This class is “driver’s education” on the path to Air Force Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Green Belt facilitator certification. Certification can be granted after you return to your process and demonstrate hands-on application to lead a team and document the improvement on a storyboard. Attendance is open to all federal agency employees across the St Louis area.
- Understand and communicate the purpose and methodologies of the Air Force Continuous Process Improvement Program
- Understand and apply the 8‐Step Practical Problem Solving Method to gain tangible results
- Plan, collect, and utilize data to facilitate data‐driven decision making
- Employ lean and theory of constraints skills/tools to lead a project team to identify, understand, and mitigate problems
Venue: Scott Air Force Base