|Leading Changeshow details +||$0.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 26, 2018 8:00 am
Sales End: January 11, 2019 4:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- January 16, 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
***However, if you are interested in attending this course, please contact the STL FEB office at 314 539 6312 to have your name placed on a Waiting List. We will contact personnel on the waiting list the week prior to the event.***
Your St. Louis Federal Executive Board, in partnership with the IRS, is offering a series of leadership training courses specifically focusing on the 5 Executive Core Qualifications. This 1/2 day course focuses on ECQ #1:
- Leading People (Coming on Wednesday, May 16th, 2019)
- Results Driven (coming soon)
- Business Acumen (coming soon)
- Building Coalitions (coming soon)
During the LEADING CHANGE course, we will focus on the following:
- The impacts that change and transition are having on you, your employees, and the organization
- Explore your reactions to recent changes
- Learn how to assess where you and others are in the transition process
- Examine ways to facilitate the transition process for you and for your employees.
KEY OBJECTIVES: At the end of the courst, you will be able to:
- Recognize different phases of transition.
- Identify where one is in the transition process.
- Develop tools to help lead themselves and others through the transition process.
- Identify opportunities for practical application of transition tools.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Anyone in a leadership or supervisory position (federal or military).
PARKING: For an overview of the parking options in and around the downtown St. Louis area, please visit: http://www.downtownstl.org/parking/