|Leading Changeshow details +||$0.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: December 19, 2018 8:00 am
Sales End: January 11, 2019 4:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- January 17, 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Due to the government shutdown, the Leading Change course has been postponed. Once the federal government is reopened, we will work the trainer and re-schedule the course sometime in late winter/early spring.
- If you are currently registered for this course, no further action is required.
- If you need to cancel, please contact the STL FEB office at 314 539-6312.
Thank you for your understanding and supporting your STL FEB.
Due to popular demand, another session of Leading Change has been added for January 17, 2019.
Your St. Louis Federal Executive Board, in partnership with the IRS, is offering a series of leadership training courses specifically focusing on the 5 Executive Core Qualifications. This 1/2 day course focuses on ECQ #1:
- Leading People (Coming on Wednesday, May 16th, 2019)
- Results Driven (coming soon)
- Business Acumen (coming soon)
- Building Coalitions (coming soon)
During the LEADING CHANGE course, we will focus on the following:
- The impacts that change and transition are having on you, your employees, and the organization
- Explore your reactions to recent changes
- Learn how to assess where you and others are in the transition process
- Examine ways to facilitate the transition process for you and for your employees.
KEY OBJECTIVES: At the end of the courst, you will be able to:
- Recognize different phases of transition.
- Identify where one is in the transition process.
- Develop tools to help lead themselves and others through the transition process.
- Identify opportunities for practical application of transition tools.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Anyone in a leadership or supervisory position (federal or military).
PARKING: For an overview of the parking options in and around the downtown St. Louis area, please visit: http://www.downtownstl.org/parking/