|Innovative Problem Solving Courseshow details +||$0.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: July 29, 2019 2:19 pm
Sales End: August 28, 2019 11:59 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- September 20, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
DEVELOP INNOVATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS TO MEET STRATEGIC GOALS TO IMPROVE YOUR UNIT AND YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
Want innovative ways to solve problems with a team?
Do you want to learn to pitch your ideas to your audience?
Do you want to develop a strategic way of thinking using data and project management?
Then look no further, this is the class for you!
Learn the basics of lean process theory and the Practical Problem Solving model to stomp out root causes and pick the best improvement ideas to implement. Open to all federal agency employees across the St Louis area.
- Identify the 8 steps of the Air Force Practical Problem Solving Model
- List the elements of basic lean theory and tools
- List event team roles
- Demonstrate Process Mapping
- Create a balanced SMART goal
- Determine a root cause
- Prioritize countermeasures for Return on Investment
- Create a pitch to sell your ideas to leadership
- Understand the role of an action plan
- Discuss how to sustain and share results
Venue: Scott Air Force Base