- January 23, 2019
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Emotional Intelligence (EI) Training (Postponed)
- Request and receive a full refund.
- Have the STL FEB hold your registration payment and if the alternate date selected aligns with your schedule, no further action taken. You will have a seat in the EI Training.
- Have the STL FEB hold your registration payment and if the alternate date selected DOES NOT align with your schedule, issue you a full refund.
Your Greater St. Louis Federal Executive Board is sponsoring an Emotional Intelligence (EI) Training course. EI makes Outstanding Leaders & Team Players. In this one day training leaders will focus on the following:
- How to manage your own emotions
- Influence the emotions of others
- How to read other people’s emotions
TRAINER: Dr. Hillary Anger Elfenbein, Washington University’s Olin School of Business
TIME: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
TARGET AUDIENCE: Leaders, Managers and individuals who want to improve personal leadership and/or team performance.
Venue: Scott Air Force Base