COMING SOON TO THE STL FEB!
The ADR/Shared Neutrals Program is a cooperative arrangement between participating federal agencies in the greater St. Louis area that make reciprocal agreements for alternative dispute resolution services and to share resources cooperatively.
Goals and Activities to Accomplish Mission
- Process, Assign and Mediate ADR Cases
- Conduct Quarterly Liaison/Mediator Meetings
- Develop and Implement an Outreach/Marketing Strategy
- Conduct Liaison/Mediator Training
- Conduct 8-HourRefresher Training
- Conduct EEO Training
- Conduct Confidentiality Agreement Training
If you would like more information about the ADR/Shared Neutral Program or would like to become a mediator please contact the STL FEB office at (314) 539-6312.